Meet The Animals
In the nursery there are always bunnies, guinea pigs and chickens to cuddle and bucket feed. Lambs, kids and piglets can regularly be found in the nursery.
You can enter most of the farms pens and paddocks unless signage indicates otherwise. The majority of the farm animals have been hand reared and are extremely friendly, however animals can be unpredictable, so children must have parent/adult supervision at all time.
Our current Cuddly Animal Farm residents include:
- Alpaca’s, HENRY, TYSON, BLUE BELL, FIFI and TRIXIE
- TOFFY the Llama
- BELLA the Red Deer
- Ponies: TREASURE, COCO, OLIVER (Ollie), ROSIE, BUDDY
- Miniature horses, CRACKER JACK and PIPER
- Mediterranean Miniature donkeys, NOELLE and BEAU
- PEARL the Clydesdale/Percheron
- Bunnies and Guinea Pigs galore
- Kangaroos, BOXER, TEDDY, RUSTY, WALLACE and HARRY HOPPER
- EUCY the Emu and friends.
- SAM-MULE the miniature mule
- A.J. an extra friendly, fence jumping, Nubian Goat & SNOWY an extra friendly, super loving white Doe
- Lots of lovely extra friendly lambs and sheep, very cute kids and goats
- PINKY, PIPPA and KATE the milking goats
- ALI the Brahman Steer
- GYPSY the not so ‘miniature’ pig,
- Playful piglets, chickens, hens, roosters, ducklings, ducks, geese, quail,
- SUGAR and ROXY the Foxes
- ROCKY the talking short billed Corella
- ROMEO the talking Pink & Grey Galah
- MONKEY and MIA, the Eclectus Parrots
- HOLLYWOOD the handsome Sulpha Crested Cockatoo
- CHARLIE,the gorgeous Major Mitchell
- Cockatoo and lots of other parrots and beautiful birds.